SiliconCore offers comprehensive and in-depth training courses for customers, installers, system integrators, service technicians and industry consultants. For both front and rear service cabinets, our courses cover installation, setup, maintenance, troubleshooting, service and calibration. Each course emphasizes "hands-on" experience with all aspects of SiliconCore products.
2 day Course Details
• Designed for: Installers, system integrators, service technicians.
• The course covers:
- LEDVision orientation.
- Cabinet orientation, including all internal and external components.
- Power, data, video and USB subsystems.
- XYZ module adjustments.
- Troubleshooting and maintenance.
- Component replacement and module calibration.
• Learn to:
- Understand the functions and capabilities of each cabinet and subsystem.
- Understand how SiliconCore LED screens are configured.
- Understand how the LEDVision program functions.
- Perform troubleshooting and maintenance.
- Replace components and calibrate cabinets.
• Full Certification:
Students successfully completing the exam with a
passing score of 80% will be awarded the designation
of "SiliconCore Certified Systems Technician."
Students can elect to take the course without certification, upon which they will be awarded a "Certificate of Completion."
• Venue: On site at SiliconCore headquarters, Milpitas, California.
• Class size: Maximum 12.
• Materials required: Laptop.
Upcoming Training Class Dates• March 22 - 23, 2017
• April 11 - 12, 2017
• May 24 - 25, 2017
• June 21 - 22, 2017