Work For Us
Work for Us
We are a vertically integrated LED display company – and as such we offer a great variety of job openings across multiple disciplines.
SiliconCore is always seeking talented and innovative individuals to join our elite technology group. To continue to lead the development of LED display technology, we aim to bring a multi-disciplinary team together under one roof to inspire and be inspired.
If you have the drive and talent to help us develop the ultimate digital display, please do contact us with your resume and cover letter at email@example.com
We’re looking for an experienced Logistics Analyst to join our team at our US HQ in Fremont/Milpitas, CA.
Key responsibilities include:
- Identify, evaluate, and develop procedures that are cost effective to meet our business objectives
- Develop a system to manage product shipments between China factory, US warehouse, and US customers, including shipments under temporary export arrangements for demonstrations and industry shows
- Develop control system to monitor stocking levels and adjust purchasing to maintain desired inventory levels
- Evaluate, recommend, and install ERP (Enterprise Resources Planning) system to optimize inventory control and order management
- Develop and manage inventory and control management for RMA (Return Material Authorization) process and manage equipment repair process
- Assist company management in evaluating suppliers and generate quarterly report about inventory and stock taking
- Plan and monitor RMA customer returns to US factory and product shipments back to customers after the products have been repaired
- Bachelor’s degree in BA or Chain Supply Management and 24 months relevant work experience
- Ability to travel to the Headquarters located in Milpitas, CA at least once a week to meet with the team
Is this you?
- If so, please write a short cover letter detailing why you think you are right for the position and attach an up-to-date CV listing relevant experience in an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org